The 2nd Annual Palate & Palette Dinner will be held January 27, 2018 at Legendary Marine's showroom in Destin. Artist Jon Moody will be the featured artist for the live painting! In addition to wine pairings, Timber Creek Distillery will be offering craft cocktails and Grayton Beer Company will feature their brews throughout the night!
Tickets are now on sale! Buy yours in advance for $125. Tickets will go up to $140 after January 15th.
• Chef Tim Creehan of Cuvee 30A & Destin Ice Seafood Market & Deli
• Jack McGuckin of Bijoux Destin
• Dan Pettis of Dan Pettis' One20 a Modern Bistro and Chef Dan's FUEL
• Nikhil Abuvala of Roux 30a
• Wesley True of The Gulf Okaloosa Island and The Gulf Orange Beach
• Giovanni Filippone of Vue on 30a
Special thanks to Bboy Productions and RSVP Events.
If you are interested in sponsoring, please call Whitney Lee at 850-974-2002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, check out the Shelter House Presents: Palate and Palette event's Facebook page.