Marketing Assistant - Work from Home, Set Your Own Hours
We are grateful to be growing again and looking for a part-time Marketing Assistant to join our team. We are a creative company with clients around the country. In addition to being a full-service marketing agency, we are also a video production powerhouse, with our projects being showcased through local and national client channels. We deliver quality work, but we also know how to have a good time. No sense of humor? Probably not the job for you. We work hard, we play hard, and we laugh…a lot. We also work primarily in flip flops, so check your heels at the door.
While this position certainly has the potential to grow, this is not a job for someone looking for a full-time gig. Expect a current workload of 30-40 hours each month. Qualified applicants must have experience in managing multiple social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram, as well as in email marketing, blog writing and website management. How and when you complete the work is entirely up to you, as long as deadlines are met each month. All deadlines and project information will be clearly outlined in our project management system, as well as discussed on a monthly team call.
- 2+ years of social media management experience, including the above listed channels
- 2+ years of graphic design experience (social media posts, email marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills, with a penchant for absolutely spotless spelling and grammar - samples required
- Experience in website management and blog writing
- Creative and adaptive to the 'brand voices' of multiple client accounts across a variety of industries
- Basic research skills
- Reliability and timeliness in delivery of assigned work
- Passion for current social media trends and techniques
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager and sponsored social posting
- Your own computer and a reliable internet connection
- Experience working with little supervision, responding to online project management and holding yourself accountable for your work
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in project management software
- Creativity and a sense of humor
- Must love dogs (Sorry, we just don't trust people that don't love dogs.)
- Daily posting to social channels for multiple clients
- Audience outreach and growth
- Response to social media posts
- Email marketing design
- Graphic design, including creating memes
- Some writing work, including company blog posts
Read more about our company here: http://thestorytelleragency.com/about-us/.
THIS IS A PART-TIME CONTRACT POSITION. Competitive pay commensurate with experience. Excellent growth potential for the right individual. Please reply to email@example.com with résumé and a brief cover letter, and please include the email subject line: MARKETING ASSISTANT APPLICANT.
Looking forward to hearing your story!