Social Media Assistant - Work from Home, Set Your Own Hours
We are grateful to be growing again and looking for a part-time Social Media Assistant to join our team. Located in Blue Mountain Beach, Florida, we are a creative company with clients around the country. In addition to being a full-service marketing agency, we are also a video production powerhouse, with our projects being showcased through local and national client channels. We deliver quality work, but we also know how to have a good time. No sense of humor? Probably not the job for you. We work hard, we play hard, and we laugh…a lot. We also work primarily in flip flops, so check your heels at the door.
Hours will vary each week, so while this position certainly has the potential to grow, this is not a job for someone looking for a full-time gig. Qualified applicants must have experience in managing multiple social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram.
- 2+ years of social media management experience, including the above listed channels
- Excellent writing skills, with a penchant for absolutely spotless spelling and grammar
- Creative and adaptive to the 'brand voices' of multiple client accounts across a variety of industries
- Basic research skills
- Reliability and timeliness in delivery of assigned work
- Passion for current social media trends and techniques
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager and sponsored social posting
- Your own computer and a reliable internet connection
- Experience working with little supervision, responding to online project management and holding yourself accountable for your work
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in project management software
- Creativity and a sense of humor
- Must love dogs (Sorry, we just don't trust people that don't love dogs.)
- Photography and/or Videography Experience, including shooting and editing
- Solid writing portfolio, with published samples to prove it
- Daily posting to social channels for multiple clients
- Audience outreach and growth
- Response to social media posts
- Some basic graphic design in creating memes and Instagram text-overlay posts
- Ability to attend a biweekly meeting in Blue Mountain Beach
Read more about our company here: http://thestorytelleragency.com/about-us/.
THIS IS A PART-TIME CONTRACT POSITION. You will work from home, but you must be local to the Santa Rosa Beach/Destin area in order to identify with and accurately portray our local client base. Competitive pay commensurate with experience. Excellent growth potential for the right individual. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with résumé and a brief cover letter, and please include the email subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT APPLICANT.
Looking forward to hearing your story!