We are grateful to be growing and looking for a part-time Social Media Assistant to join our team. Located on 30A in Grayton Beach, Florida, we are a creative company with clients around the country. In addition to being a full-service marketing agency, we are also a video production powerhouse, with our projects being showcased through local and national client channels. We deliver quality work, but we also know how to have a good time. No sense of humor? Probably not the job for you. We work hard, we play hard, and we laugh…a lot. We also work primarily in flip flops, so check your heels at the door.
This position will require approximately 20 hours per week to start, and the right person can choose to work remotely. Qualified applicants must have experience in managing multiple social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram.
- 2+ years of social media management experience, including the above listed channels
- Excellent writing skills, with a pension for absolutely spotless spelling and grammar
- Creative and adaptive to the 'brand voices' of multiple client accounts across a variety of industries
- Basic research skills
- Reliability and timeliness in delivery of assigned work
- Passion for current social media trends and techniques
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager and sponsored social posting
- Your own computer and a reliable internet connection
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in project management software
- Creativity and a sense of humor
- Love for dogs (or at least our office dogs, which frequently come to work with us)
- Photography and/or Videography Experience, including shooting and editing
- Solid writing portfolio, with published samples to prove it
- Daily posting to social channels for multiple clients
- Audience outreach and growth
- Response to social media posts
- Some basic graphic design in creating memes and Instagram text-overlay posts
Read more about our company here: http://thestorytelleragency.com/about-us/.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience. Excellent growth potential for the right individual. Please reply email@example.com with résumé and a brief cover letter, and please include the email subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER APPLICANT
Interviews will begin July 18th. Looking forward to your application!