We are grateful to be growing and looking for a part-time Social Media Assistant to join our team. Located in Grayton Beach, Florida, we are a creative company with clients around the country. In addition to being a full-service marketing agency, we are also a video production powerhouse, with our projects being showcased through local and national client channels. We deliver quality work, but we also know how to have a good time. We work primarily in flip flops, so check your heels at the door.
This position will require approximately 20 hours per week to start and will work entirely remotely. The right applicant can work from anywhere. Qualified applicants must have experience in managing multiple social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram.
- 3+ years of social media management experience, including the above listed channels.
- Excellent writing skills, with a penchant for absolutely spotless spelling and grammar
- Creative and adaptive to the 'brand voices' of multiple client accounts across a variety of industries
- Basic research skills
- Reliability and timeliness in delivery of assigned work - no exceptions. Deadlines MUST be met; if you can't manage your time, please do not apply.
- Passion for current social media trends and techniques
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager and sponsored social posting
- Your own computer and a reliable internet connection
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in project management software
- Creativity and a sense of humor
- Photography and/or Videography Experience, including shooting and editing
- Solid writing portfolio, with published samples to prove it
- Daily posting to social channels for multiple clients
- Audience outreach and growth
- Response to social media posts
- Some basic graphic design in creating memes and Instagram text-overlay posts
Read more about our company here: http://thestorytelleragency.com/about-us/.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience. Excellent growth potential for the right individual. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with résumé and a brief cover letter, and please include the email subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT APPLICANT