When you think of Sandestin’s inviting Residence Inn at Grand Boulevard and Courtyard Marriott at Grand Boulevard, you probably think “big hotel chain”; however, these two destinations are operated by Howard Hospitality, a group with the motto of “small hotel management company with big ideas,” which means they offer the convenience and guest-satisfaction of large opulent hospitality groups but it’s paired with unparalleled intimacy. Howard Hospitality also stands out for its volunteerism among local charitable organizations. These are the reasons we love working with Howard Hospitality and why we feel they’re overdue for a shout-out.
Come Home to the Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Between their two Grand Boulevard hotels, Howard Hospitality has covered the gamut in terms of what Sandestin travelers are looking for: a short day or two away, a long vacay, or a business stay. For short stays along Sandestin’s activity-packed Grand Boulevard, the Residence Inn at Sandestin is a select service hotel with a full-service attitude. They have all of the amenities that make your travels as restful and relaxing covered including:
- The best way to start your day with a complimentary and ever-changing, hot, fresh breakfast menu
- An area to get things done at the 24-hour business center (so you can leave your home office at home)
- Space to luxuriate at turquoise pool, whirlpool, kids’ pool, spacious deck, and complimentary-use barbeque grill
- Satisfaction for your hunger pains at the 24-hour market for forgotten travel items or snack cravings
- Bandwidth to connect thanks to the hotel-wide Wi-Fi
- Places to exercise your mind and body sport court, reading library, and 24-hour fitness center
Guest rooms are equally accommodating with pillow-tip mattresses. Suites feature fully-equipped kitchens (perfect for families who are staying for a long time). The point is, Howard Hospitality cover its bases with Residence Inn at Sandestin at Grand Boulevard.
Indulge in a Change of Pace at the Courtyard Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
Much like they did at Residence Inn, Howard Hospitality offers everything a vacationing family or traveling business person might want or need in away-from-home or the office accommodations. In addition to free Wi-F, Courtyard at Sandestin at Grand Boulevard offers:
- Space to get things done in an state-of-the-art AV ready business board room (seats up to 10)
- A smaller classroom-stile meeting space for professional gatherings and talks
- A large room for meeting and dining better known as The Tortoise
- A spot for your daily coffee fix –The Bistro, which serves Starbucks coffee and is open for breakfast, lunch (seasonally), and dinner.
- A relaxing pool area with lounge chairs covered by a stylish pergola
The in-room accommodations are equally as diverse and decadent with multiple suites for multiple guests, for entertaining, and for gathering with family and friends.
The Next Big Thing for Howard
Howard Hospitality and the Howard Group broke ground on a new property on August 2nd; The Hyatt Place at Grand Boulevard! This beautifully-planned new hotel will include:
- 84 exquisite guest rooms
- More than 1,600 square feet of continuous meeting space
- A custom-designed lobby and theme celebrating local Arts & Culture
Supporting a Group that Spreads Local Love & Kindness
While it’s a given that a place that thinks of and handles our every need and whim with inviting warmth is someone we want to work with, the fact that Howard Hospitality invests time and resources in creating awareness for three of the Destin-area’s hardest-working charitable organizations wins our love and merits a huge shout-out. Howard Hospitality works with:
- Food for Thought – A nourishment-providing non-profit
- Cultural Arts Alliance – A Walton County arts organization
- Alaqua Animal Refuge – A 10-acre no-kill shelter
Each of these organizations contributes to the physical, emotional and intellectual, and social health of the community. This is why we love working with Howard Hospitality and why when we need a place to stay in Destin, there’s no better place than the Residence Inn or Courtyard Marriott at Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, and soon-to-be Hyatt Place. And there are even more exciting things coming up for Howard Hospitality in the near future, but our lips are sealed!
Howard Hospitality makes it easy for us to love what we do—working with awesome people and helping them tell their unique brand story. If you are a business or individual looking for content marketing services provided by someone who stands behind what you do, contact us, and let’s get to know each other.