There are literally hundreds of marketing podcasts that are out there. These podcasts focus on marketing precepts related to growing your brand, to storytelling, to using social media, and more. Whether you’re a marketer or a brand who wants to grow your business, these podcasts will ensure you stay up-to-date on resources and methods for reaching your audience.
The Goal Digger Podcast
Jenna Kutcher’s popular podcast, The Goal Digger Podcast, is for goal-oriented brand leaders who want practical advice on achieving their goals. Some of Jenna’s topics include secrets for growing your brand if you’re an introvert and doubling your Instagram growth in one month (Jenna reveals how she did it in episode 155).
Social Media Marketing Talk Show
The Social Media Marketing Talk Show with Erik Fisher and Kim Reynolds is sponsored by the ever-salient SocialMediaExaminer.com. If you struggle to use social media to its fullest extent or feel like you’re behind the curve on the many, frequent changes made to social media platforms, this show is for you. The show frequently features guest speakers in addition to commentary by gurus Erik and Kim.
500 Social Media Marketing Tips
Andrew McCarthy’s 500 Social Media Marketing Tips is another fantastic podcast for brands wanting to stay abreast of social media updates. Think things like using chatbots on Facebook Messenger, Instagram stories, split ad testing, etc. Check out this podcast to learn how to use the newest toys on social media to the benefit of your brand.
5 Minute Marketing
So, technically Sujan Patel’s 5 Minute Marketing show is more like 10-minute marketing, but it’s great for busy people who prefer short podcasts. Expect practical advice and tips on meeting marketing goals. It’s a great podcast for brands seeking inspiration / ideas.
Don’t think Girlboss Radio is just for ladies…anyone can benefit from this podcast’s stories and advice from leading CEOs, entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators. The content ranges from heartfelt to hard-hitting with episodes like, “She Got Fired and Sent to Rehab—And Then She Built Jimmy Choo” and “This Former Netflix Executive Knows How to Hire the Best Employees.” A lot of the content also deals with important issues related to personality, compassion, and mental health. It’s great for growing your emotional IQ as well as your marketing know-how.
How I Built This
Have you ever looked at a company or a brand and wondered, “How did they go from zero to being on top of the world?” If so, How I Built This is for you. The podcast explores founder stories from some of the world’s top companies. It’s great inspiration for brands that are on their way to success but haven’t make it quite yet.
…And Finally, Podcasts You Should Already be Listening To
In addition to these podcasts, there are a handful of podcasts recommended in a previous post that are still as relevant as ever. We’ll list a few of our favorites here:
· Marketing Over Coffee with John Wall and Christopher Penn. Join them for Marketing Over Coffee for your weekly marketing pulse. This show will help you stay on top of what’s going on in the marketing world.
· $mart Passive Income with Patt Flynn: Is it just us or does Pat Flynn know everything and everyone? Pat frequently interviews leading gurus and there’s not an area he doesn’t touch. If you listen to Pat, you will learn a lot.
· Social Media Marketing Podcast with Michael Stelzner. This is the same company that sponsors the Social Media Marketing Talk Show, so add this to your list.
· Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield. Amy’s grounded advice is approachable and practical. Her recommended strategies never fail to yield results.
· Marketing School Podcast with Eric Siu and Neil Patel. These are two of the smartest guys in the business, and they cover important topics like using data, boosting conversions, and troubleshooting issues.
Podcasts are a great way to get in tune with what’s going on in content marketing. Let us help you get your brand in sync with your audience across multiple platforms. We at The Storyteller Agency work closely with you because one strategy doesn’t fit all. Contact us with your story.