Pets are part of the family, and just like you wouldn’t feed your child food of questionable quality and origins, the same is true for your pet. Our client, WellPet Brand, knows that, which is why we love working alongside and helping them get their awesome message of pet health out there. As pet parents, we know just how important it is to keep our pets healthy with nothing but the best, and WellPet Brand ensures that with every product under every label of their brand.
Who is WellPet Brand?
Long before it was trendy, WellPet Brand has kept their promise of making healthy, natural pet products. In fact, they’ve been at it for over 100 years. In 1873, the A. Hubbard & Son (now Old Mother Hubbard Natural Dog Treats) started things with hard tack sea biscuits. The recipe was developed after a fisherman tossed a biscuit to his hungry dog. That pup inspired what came next.
The WellPet Labels
As time moved forward, so did WellPet; new product lines were launched that naturally addressed specific pet needs.
· Wellness is designed with the idea that good nutrition and healthy food are essential to a long, happy life. Wellness reflects the combined efforts of nutritionists, veterinarians, and animal lovers.
· WellPet Holistic Select is the only brand of natural pet food that offers complete digestive balance to ensure your pet absorbs the nutrients he needs to feel and to be healthy.
· Old Mother Hubbard is –as you already know—the brand that started at all, features a line of healthy, natural snacks that loving pet owners can confidently and safely reward their dogs with.
· Eagle Pack® natural dog and cat foods are intended for champion pets. This brand is the trusted brand for feeding the strongest and most heroic canines in the country including police dogs, guide dogs, show dogs, and Alaskan-sled dogs.
· Sojos combines fresh, raw food’s nutrition and taste into a product made without anything artificial whatsoever.
· WHIMZEES dental treats are exactly what dog- and Earth-lovers are looking for. The company’s obsession for healthy and fun dog products are reflected in uniquely-shaped toys that promote blood flow through your dog’s gums while preventing bad breath and tarter build-up.
Whatever your pet’s needs are, WellPet Brand has a solution, which is fantastic; it means there’s never a reason to compromise on your pet’s health from snacks to treats to meals to toys.
Giving Back through the WellPet Foundation
WellPet Brand’s devotion to high quality pet food shines through the WellPet Foundation’s ongoing activities. Established in 2007, the foundation’s primary goal is to support groups who also believe in helping pets to live longer, healthier, happier lives.
The foundation gives their time and money. The foundation financially supports research, education, and action groups that support healthy pet lifestyles.
WellPet Brand are steering committee members of the Human Animal Bond Research Institute (HARBI), which is a non-profit research and education organization that focuses on demonstrating how companion animals benefit veterans with PTSD, children with autism, and children battling cancer.
They also participate in national programs as well as local organizations that capture their hearts. The majority of WellPet Brand’s outreach efforts are spent in local communities helping local pets…just like yours. We were fortunate to work with these amazing folks and another client, Alaqua Animal Refuge, to create the #EveryoneNeedsaBuddy campaign, where Wellness donated over 9,000 pounds of food to the refuge! Check out the video HERE.
When a brand’s product and mission line up so seamlessly with our own love of pets and dedication to treating our pets as we’d treat ourselves, it’s easy to see why we love WellPet Brand and why we love working with them in their mission to help all pets live longer, happier, healthier lives.
We believe in our clients and their mission, which is why The Storyteller Agency and WellPet Brand go together paw-in-hand. Your collaborators should always believe in your story and your brand’s mission. Contact us and see what services we offer and how we might support your brand.